- Compact but perfectly formed first floor apartment
- Immaculately presented
- Views which sweep over cottage roof-tops to the Abbey, and St Mary's Church beyond
- Holiday letting is permitted but could also be an ideal long term rental or 2nd home
- On a lovely little street just off bustling Flowergate and Skinner Street
- Gas central heating
- uPVC Double glazed sash windows
- 999 year lease
- Holiday letting permitted
This lovely little one bed apartment with views of Whitby Abbey is found quietly tucked away in the centre of Whitby town.
Immaculately presented, this first floor apartment comprises of an entrance hall, an ‘L’ shaped Kitchen/Living Room/Diner, a double bedroom and a shower room ensuite.
From the rear kitchen window, views which sweep over cottage roof-tops to the Abbey, and St Mary's Church beyond, can be enjoyed.
The apartment has UPVC double glazed sash windows throughout and Hot water and heating are provided via a 'Anston' gas central heating boiler.
Situated on Silver Street, many amenities are available on the doorstep along with The West Cliff and the beach a very short stroll away.
Although compact, the apartment is an ideal bolt hole for couples or holiday letting investors.
Book to view without delay..