- A superb first floor apartment
- Currently running as a busy holiday let
- Within 300 meters of the town centre
- High ceilings and large bay windows
- No restrictions on holiday letting or pets
- Excellent presentation throughout
- Double glazed
- Ideal property investment
- Located opposite Pannett Park
Positioned within 300 metres of the centre of town and looking over Pannett Park you will find this attractive two bedroom apartment which is currently a successful holiday let.
Located on the first floor of a period town house, with large bay windows and high ceilings the apartment has a light and airy feel throughout.
The accommodation compromises of a generously sized open plan living room and diner, a separate kitchen with shaker style units, a king-size bedroom with views of the park, a useful utility room, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
This perfectly situated apartment would ideal itself as a holiday let, long term rental investment, a wonderful coastal bolt hole or a permanent residence.
Heating is provided via a ideal combination gas boiler.
We highly recommend a closer inspection of this superbly present property, call Hendersons with out delay to avoid disappointment.