- Contemporary first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms both having en-suite facilities
- Balcony with views over beautiful Pannett Park
- Holiday letting and pets permitted under the terms of the Lease
- Centrally located with the town centre & West Cliff nearby
- EPC rating TBC
- Please note the parking and outside seating space do not belong to this property.
Located within an attractive period property, overlooking beautiful Pannett Park, you will find this first floor 2 bedroom apartment which boasts a 4 Star Gold holiday let rating.
Having been renovated by the current owners who have redecorated, the apartment now stands as an immaculate apartment which will appeal to many.
The accommodation comprises of a hallway, a huge lounge which feature fireplace and a balcony surrounded by attractive wrought iron fences which allows fantastic views over the park. Also, a w.c, kitchen with built-in oven/hob and 2 bedrooms - one having an en-suite shower room and the other an en-suite bathroom.
The accommodation is warmed by gas central heating.
The location is superb with the very centre of Whitby town, and the popular West Cliff, being a short walk away. With the bus station and train station being nearby - transport links are not a problem and Pannet Park is on your doorstep offering a lovely area to stroll or relax.