- First floor 1 bed apartment in an elegant Victorian townhouse
- Ideal buy-to-let investment
- Views of Whitby to the Abbey beyond
- Heating is provided via a 'Valliant' gas central heating boiler
- Short stroll from the centre of Whitby
- EPC rating C
- Communal front garden and a shared rear yard.
- Holiday letting is not permitted under the terms of the Lease.
- Ideal first home or holiday bolt-hole
- Currently tenanted for £400pcm (6m AST)
Hendersons introduce Flat B, 12 Park Terrace. Occupying the first floor of an elegant Victorian townhouse, this 1 bedroom apartment overlooks the town and the Abbey beyond.
The accommodation is made up of an entrance hall, a good-sized double bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area comprising a lounge area and a fitted kitchen with space for a fridge, oven and condensing tumble dryer as well as space/ plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Externally there is a communal front garden and a shared rear yard.
Features include a large bay window in the living room which looks over
the views that stretch over the rooftops of the West side of the town, to the East side of Whitby and the imposing Abbey in the distance.
Early closer inspection is recommended.