- Maisonette set within a charming period terraced property
- Holiday letting permitted
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Located close to a wealth of amenities including a general store, public house & several schools
- Large rooms of generous proportions
- Ample storage cupboards are present
- Could generate around £550 per month as a long-term rental
- EPC rated 'D'
Hendersons introduce 7 Bog Hall, a quirky maisonette found tucked away in a quiet area on the edge of Fishburn Park and close to the harbourside.
Laid over three floors, the ground floor entrance door opens into a staircase which ascends to the first-floor, here you will find a good-sized lounge/diner with 2 useful storage cupboards, a fitted kitchen which has an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above, and a bathroom with a white suite comprising a bath with shower over, a handbasin and WC.To the second floor there are two double bedrooms, with the larger of the 2 having a walk-in cupboard. Gas central heating, and uPVC double glazing, are in place.
Located just a stone’s throw from the bustling town centre of Whitby the pubs, restaurants and transport links are all within short reach. 999-year lease from 2005 with no restrictions for holiday letting, the property would make an excellent letting investment.
To arrange a viewing, call Hendersons today!