- Top floor maisonette laid out over 2 floors
- It should be noted that buy to let mortgage finance is unobtainable on this property due to the EPC rating
- In need of a full programme of refurbishment & improvement throughout
- Lovely views, from the front & rear, over the town to the sea & Abbey
- A short stroll from West Cliff amenities, the town centre & beach
- EPC rating G
Looking for a project with lots of potential? Then this 2 / 3 bedroom top floor maisonette, with generous proportions throughout, could well be the property for you. Located close to beautiful Pannett Park, and just a very short stroll to the centre of town, this a maisonette which could be transformed into the most appealing of properties. It should be noted that buy to let mortgage finance is unobtainable on this property due to the EPC rating.
The lower floor of the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a good-size kitchen, an inner hallway from where a staircase rises to the next level up and a spacious lounge.
The upper floor boasts 2 bedrooms, a room which could be suitable for a variety of uses including a study (but please note this room does not have a window) a large useful storage cupboard off the landing and a bathroom.
From the rear of the building there are views over the outskirts of the West side of the town and the rolling countryside beyond. The outlook from the front of the building is also impressive stretching over the 'West Cliff' area of Whitby to the sea and the Abbey in the distance.
Heating is provided via electric night storage heaters.
A full programme of refurbishment and improvement is required throughout - but for those looking for a property they can completely put their own stamp onto this could be an appealing project.