- Impressive stone built detached cottage
- Includes a self contained annex accessed via a communal entrance hall
- Outstanding views over rolling countryside toward Whitby Abbey and the sea
- Ample parking in the form of a garage and large driveway
- Fully renovated lounge with an exceptionally high quality of finish
- Sensational bespoke kitchen with under counter lights and blue volga granite worktops
- Generous sized lawned garden and a separate enclosed patio area
- EPC Rating G
Deceptively spacious stone built detached house with the added benefit of an annexe giving the option of holiday letting income, granny annexe or teenage apartment.
Views over the pretty countryside of Sneatonthorpe towards Whitby Abbey and the sea.
The ground floor is made up of entrance hallway leading to a beautifully appointed Gibsons handmade kitchen with blue Volga granite worktops and dining area.
Oil fuelled Stanley range supplies the heating for this part of the house supplemented by electric underfloor heating and a heat recovery system.
Utility room, bathroom and guest bedroom. Large lounge with log burning stove in an inglenook fireplace, study and conservatory.
First floor of the main house comprises of two generous bedrooms and family shower room.
The annexe has a further 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, open plan lounge and kitchen/diner. Its hard not to be impressed by the size and versatility of this property.
Externally there is a block paved driveway for three cars, large garage, spacious log store, shed and gardens with stunning views. To the rear an enclosed courtyard with playhouse and seating area.