- A stone built house located in the North Yorkshire village of Ugthorpe
- A very spacious and well-proportioned house
- Views across the surrounding moors
- Generous outside space PLUS an additional 25m piece of land to the rear
- PLEASE NOTE *The house is subject to National Park Occupancy Restrictions that now includes the parishes of Whitby and Sleights
Hendersons introduce Holly Cottage, a stone-built house located in the North Yorkshire village of Ugthorpe.
Built by the current owners to a high specification, this very spacious and well-proportioned house with views across the surrounding moors, generous outside space and a garage is a fantastic modern family home. Recently undergone a full scheme of redecoration and new carpets to the hallway, landing and bedrooms, the property is a turn key purchase.
The accommodation is over three floors, the ground floor comprises a front facing lounge with feature log burning stove, a cloakroom with w.c and an open plan kitchen/diner. Up the stairs are three double bedrooms and a house bathroom made up of a bath with overhead shower, W.C and hand basin. The master bedroom also has its own ensuite shower room. The fourth bedroom is built in to the apex of the roof on the second floor.
Externally, gardens sit to both the front and rear of the property and are mainly laid to lawn with some paved patio areas and pathways. PLUS an additional 25m piece of land located in the field to the rear.
The garage sits at the end of the shared driveway to the rear. Holly Cottage is fuelled by Oil central heating and is double glazed throughout.
The opportunity to purchase a parcel of land to the rear of the property can be made via separate negotiation.
PLEASE NOTE *The house is subject to National Park Occupancy Restrictions* Call Hendersons without delay to arrange a viewing of this wonderful family home in a sought-after location. Found in the picturesque village of Ugthorpe, just a short drive away from the coast and just 8 miles from Whitby. With a popular pub and plentiful scenic walks, the location is truly perfect for countryside and seaside lovers.
Please note that the National Park Occupancy Restrictions have now been updated and includes the National Parks, Parishes of Whitby and Sleights.
Currently resident in the National Park (see Note B) or the Parishes of Whitby
or Sleights having been resident in the Park for at least the previous three
2. Currently in employment in the National Park or the Parishes of Whitby or
3. Having an essential need to live close to relative(s) who are currently living in
the National Park; or
4. Having an essential requirement for substantial support from relatives who
are currently living in the National Park; or
5. Former residents from within the National Park or the parishes of Whitby or
Sleights, whose case for needing to return to the National Park is accepted by
North York Moor National Park Occupancy Rules
For Further information regarding the Occupancy Restrictions, please contact:
North York Moors National Park
Planning Authority, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley, YO62 5BP