- Beautiful mock Tudor chalet style house.
- Boasts views over Whitby golf course and towards the Sandsend coastline.
- Accommodation set over three floors.
- Desirable West Cliff location.
- Large garage below the property with store rooms.
- Ample parking both in the garage as well as on the driveway, plus additional on street parking
- Double glazed throughout and gas central heating.
Hendersons introduce Beach Crest, a beautiful mock Tudor chalet style house that boasts views over Whitby golf course and towards the Sandsend coastline. The property really stands out from the crowd with the pitched roof, stucco exterior and timber cladding. Once inside, it is clear to see that the property has been well looked after.
The accommodation is set over three floors. The ground floor comprises a lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Up the stairs, there are two more bedrooms, both with built in storage and a house bathroom. Additionally, there is a huge garage below the property to the lower ground floor plus store rooms which can be accessed from the garage. There is a lot of potential to convert this space into a garden room or granny annex.
The manicured gardens are split into three areas; a pretty front garden enclosed by tall hedges, a large driveway with flower borders and an Indian stone paved rear garden comprising an enclosed courtyard, greenhouses and a summer house. There is ample parking both in the garage as well as the driveway, plus additional on street parking.
Not only in an ideal location being just a few steps from the beach, the This desirable West Cliff location boasts amenities, such as a supermarket, garage and general store, and is only a stroll along the cliff in to the centre of town.
To arrange a viewing, call Hendersons today!