- A beautifully crafted two bedroom stone built cottage with an allocated parking space
- A great investment option ideal second home or holiday letting property
- All the luxury facilities of Raithwaite Sandsend are within a short stroll from your Cottage
- The tailor-made interiors, designed by top British design company Neptune
- Terraces with outstanding views of the sea and rolling countryside
- Call a member of the Hendersons New Homes department to reserve your new home
Hendersons introduce The Cottages at Raithwaite Village, a collection of traditional stone built cottages in
Yorkshire most sought after seaside location.
The traditional stone built cottages are mirrored to reflect the design of typical traditional cottages in the heart
of Sandsend. These cottage are located at the entrance to Raithwaite Village and will benefit from views of the
Sandsend and the rolling sea beyond.
The cottages are available in both one and two bedroom configuration with two layout options available
respectively. The one bedroom cottages will feature an open plan living kitchen, with w.c to the ground floor
and double bedroom with luxury house bathroom. The two bedroom cottages will feature an open plan living
kitchen, shower room to the ground floor and two bedrooms and a luxury house bathroom to the first floor.
Two of the larger cottages will also feature en-suite shower room off the principle bedroom.
Like all Raithwaite Village properties they will feature tailor-made interiors, designed by top British design
company Neptune, who take their inspiration from the breathtaking backdrop, from the blueish tint of the
pebbles found on the beach, to the grey-green dune grass and the butterscotch hues of the sand. All the cottage have a terrace at the rear ideal for alfresco dining with Sandsend as your backdrop.
All the cottages will have one allocated parking space.
Reserve your plot today for only £1,000 with a member of the reservations team on +44 (0)1947 602626