- Ground floor apartment in Sleights Hall
- Period features such as high ceilings and sash windows with original shutters
- Gas central heating
- Communal landscape gardens
- Large residents parking area
- Alarm system and door entry system
- Rear yard offers a private outdoor area with space for a small table and chairs
- Local amenities are all within walking distance
- Found in the popular village of Sleights
A beautifully presented apartment found on the ground floor level of Sleights Hall, now an apartment conversion that stands on the edge of Coach Road in the village of Sleights.
Dating back to the mid 1500’s the property benefits from period features such as high ceilings and sash windows with original shutters blended with good quality and modern kitchen and shower room suites, gas central heating, alarm system and door entry system.
Upon entering through the restored communal hallway, the accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with a useful storage cupboard, a light and airy living room with a feature electric fireplace, two double bedrooms one with a doorway that leads to the private yard and a shower room made up of a w.c, hand basin and large walk in shower.
The rear yard offers a private outdoor area with space for a small table and chairs.
Externally communal landscaped gardens can be enjoyed along with a residents' parking area.
Situated in the centre of this popular village, local shops, Doctors' Surgery, Churches and Public Houses are all within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing, call the sole agents Henderson's today!