- A Grade II listed stone cattle shed conversion
- Located in the sought after village of Ellerby
- Views over the surrounding countryside towards Runswick Bay
- Gravelled driveway providing parking for several vehicles
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- A potential letting investment
- LPG gas from a shared tank in the field opposite
- Secondary glazing
- 9 Miles from Whitby
With an outlook over the rural countryside towards the coast and enjoying sea views from all windows, 'The Stables' is a delightfully quaint Grade II listed cottage which dates back to the 1600s.
Originally stables, the property has been converted to a well-appointed cottage with feature vaulted ceiling, wooden ceiling beams and oak wooden flooring.
When briefly described the accommodation is made up of an open plan living room/kitchen/diner with a cosy log burning stove, a Velux skylight window and a selection of wooden wall and base units with integrated appliances such as Fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
There is a spacious double bedroom and single bedroom, the layout has been recently improved to create a modern family shower room with w.c, hand basin and large shower.
Outside, situated in a courtyard setting the cottage boasts a lawned garden to the front which overlooks Runswick bay and the sea. A gravelled driveway offers parking for several vehicles.
'The Stables', located in the picturesque village of Ellerby in the North Yorkshire National Parks, with links to Staithes, Runswick Bay and Whitby the coast is just a stone’s throw away and would make an ideal home or holiday cottage.